Friday 7 March 2014

If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man - Spring Florals

This week's If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man wishlist is inspired by spring and all the flowers it's been bringing out. Here are a few of my favourite floral-themed goodies.


The Floral Dress


Joy Flower Dress

The Louche Payton Flower Dress from Joy has proper zingy spring florals in fresh green and purple. The floral print is eye-catching and pretty, plus, I love the classic fit and flare style of the dress.

Priced £65


The Floral Print


How Does Your Garden Grow? Art Print

I love the retro look of the How Does Your Garden Grow Print from PieroPrints. I also love the colours. It borders on cutesy but manages to avoid it.

Priced £12


The Floral Bag


Floral Ted Baker Bag

The Texie Hard Case Clutch Bag from Ted Baker has an unusual hard outer case and soft inner case. The watercolour-style of the floral print is delicate but powerful teamed with the hard case and chain handle.

Priced £89


The Floral Cushion


Heather Cushion
I love the graphic heather print on the Rikki Tikki JUST Heather Cushion from HomeArama; so simple but so pretty. I'm also not usually a fan of purple but I love it with the touches of green.

Priced £32.95


That's all for this week folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment