Wednesday 4 December 2013

Important News

Apologies, I dropped off the face of the planet a bit there. I've been pretty busy doing real-life things, see my actual real-life blog for more information.

But I have returned to make a very important announcement.

CatDog is on LoveFilm!

CatDog


This is very exciting news.

I mainly remembered the theme tune, of which I could only sing the CatDog chorus. The rest I sung like Peter Griffin.





It's always dangerous to watch something you liked when you were little; often it doesn't turn out to be as good as you remember. However, CatDog is just as good if not better as I actually understand a lot of the jokes now.

The only thing is that I still don't know the answer to the ultimate question as posed by Peter Griffin...

Where does the poop go?


I'll be back with some more serious and ground-breaking posts soon.


Follow Me On Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment