Monday 2 September 2013

Cats in Hats

Top Hats for Cats
Top Hats For Cats - Harvest Joy - Tangerine Tango - To Scarborough Fair

The perfect accessory for the style conscious cat


I resisted doing a purrfect pun there, I just couldn't bring myself to write it.

I love cats, but I've never really been in to the whole dressing them up like dolls thing. Mainly because my cat Otis, though he looks cute and playful, would most likely exact his revenge in the form of a rabbit head in my bed.

Ginger Cat Playing
Otis

But then I came across the feline fashions of To Scarborough Fair on Etsy. From the moment I saw the Indiana Jones Fedora Cat Hat I was a convert.

Indiana Jones Fedora Cat Hat
Indiana Jones Fedora Cat Hat - To Scarborough Fair

These creations are what a stylish feline would want to wear, not the cutesy get ups that are all over the internet.

What cat wouldn't want a Puss in Boots cat hat?

Puss in Boots Cat Hat
Puss in Boots Cat Hat - To Scarborough Fair


Or a French Puss cat beret?

French Puss Cat Beret
French Puss Cat Beret - To Scarborough Fair


Here are a few more fashionable pieces of feline head gear.

Dr Who Cat Fez With Bow
Dr Who Cat Fez With Bow - To Scarborough Fair

Cat Steampunk Hat
Voyager Through Time Cat Steampunk Hat - To Scarborough Fair

Cat Hat
Propeller Head Cat Hat - To Scarborough Fair 


That cat model is a pro.

Check out To Scarborough Fair, it's addictive.




No comments:

Post a Comment