Wednesday 7 August 2013

Love Mae Wallpaper

Floating Feathers Teal Wallpaper - Love Mae


I'm a little bit in love with Australian company Love Mae. They make amazing fabric wall stickers, one of which was on my If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man wishlist last week.

Now, they've got a brand new range of wallpapers.

Stormy Bouquet Wallpaper - Love Mae

The papers have the same whimsical feel of the fabric stickers and come in a soft colour palette.

Tiny Flowers Wallpaper - Love Mae

Rainfall Mustard Wallpaper - Love Mae

Pocohontas Wallpaper - Love Mae

Flamingos Wallpaper - Love Mae

Floating Feathers Pink Wallpaper - Love Mae

The only problem, and it's a big one, is that it costs $295 a roll!

I think I'd only pay that much for Willy Wonka's flavoured wall paper.

Image via kittykittykittykittykitty.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment